vinivi.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back in Mauritius

8 weeks in Holland. Nothing much to report. I stayed with my parents and while my son played with his cousins, I was sitting behind my laptop (outside because what a great wheather we had), doing some work for vinivi. That's basically what my summer looked like and allthough it sounds boring, I had a great time, just being in Europe, being able to go shopping now and again, a movie, nice dinners, go places... things we never do in Mauritius.

About vinivi:
Initially we wanted to reference the Indian Ocean first and then continue with the Mediterranean. However, I started looking for information on Zanzibar and it wasn't very well documented on the web. I tried Madagascar instead which proved to be even more challenging! It shouldn't be too big of a place; i.e. not too many hotels, it should be possible to do it in one month. Sri Lanka was the next choice but coincidentally I received an email from a former colleague who is working in Sri Lanka at the moment and she told me about the starting riots so it didn't seem a good choice either!

As our first target group is going to be the French population, we decided that people would consult our site more easily if we'd reference one of the countries of the French top 10 for holiday places. That's how we got to Morocco. And that's what I've been busy with. Hopefully we'll get plenty reviews of people who have been to Morocco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home