vinivi.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Man from Mars and women from Venus

I thought about this book last week when I called Gilles.

We are preparing the competition now for our launch in September for which Gilles is going to test a hotel first. We made the agreement with a hotel before we left but they didn't remember. At another hotel, our contact resigned...

Anyway, as I have the contacts with the hotel I felt so frustrated, I needed to talk about it with someone. Obviously just wanting to TELL someone about it, not expecting anyting else than someone LISTENING to me. The only person I could think of was Gilles, him being involved as well. So I called and talked and talked and told him how frustrating it is etc. And then Gilles came up with his comments and tried to find a solution.

I was listening to his suggestions when I saw how funny this situation was. Not only between husband and wife there is this kind of miscommunication, also between business partners if they are male and female...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home